"Happy Halloween" is 7 x 5 inches and inspired by a tree on High School Road...thank you Marina for mentioning it!
Can it be? It's day 30.
Do I need to stop? Of course not!
But I will need to take it back a notch.
In the meantime a reflection:
TOP 5 OBSERVATIONS about the 30 in 30 project
1. I learned early on that in order to open myself to inspiration, I needed to let go of a backup plan.
2. There IS a new painting to be found each day.
3. Once I established the habit, it actually felt liberating to embrace the uncertainty of the act of creation daily.
4. Social media projects have a life of their own and I really enjoyed connecting with so many of you!
5. It is REALLY cool when someone feels like they “won” your painting!